This Site is jointly owned by Brahmananda Saraswati Trust and Brahmananda Saraswati Foundation (“BST/BSF,” “us,” “we”). Access to and use of vedicpandits.org (“Site,” “the Site,” and “this Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions” and “these Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing, using, or browsing the Site, applications and any of the features of this Site, including but not limited to Donations, API, software and other downloads (collectively “Services”), you (“you,” “User,” and “Users”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and all terms, policies, guidelines, or other notices incorporated by reference, whether or not you are a member or donator to BST/BSF . If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use or access this Site.
The term “Site” includes all websites and Web pages within vedicpandits.org as well as any equivalent, replacement, substitute, or backup websites or Web pages that are associated with the Site. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with BST/BSF. Any additional terms that govern certain products and services will be presented in conjunction with those products and services.
International Donors (as classified on the website) generally make donations to Stichting Brahmananda Saraswati Trust registered at Station 24, Vlodrop, 6063NP, The Netherlands, Phone: +31 475539596; International and US donors make donations to Brahmananda Saraswati Foundation, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave, Maharishi Vedic City, IA, 52556, USA, Phone + 1 641 209 5022. These Terms and Conditions apply regardless of which organization is the recipient of donations.
Terms AND conditions
Use of this site is provided by BST/BSF subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. BST/BSF reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Any refund requests for donations to BSF/BST that are received within 30 days are immediately refunded, unless the donation is used for a National Yagya that has been scheduled or performed.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to BST/BSF are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will BST/BSF be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
6. BST/BSF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
7. Copyright restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from BST/BSF.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by BST/BSF to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no
modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not BST/BSF). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
c. By posting or submitting content on our site, you grant BST/BSF a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.
8. BST/BSF takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and BST/BSF has no control over them. The fact that we may include links to other websites does not mean that BST/BSF approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. Any organization or company profiled on personal or team fundraising pages are in support of individual participants or teams participating in BST/BSF. BST/BSF does not endorse any product or service by participant or team corporate associations unless specifically listed on the sponsorship page of our website.
10. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
11. BST/BSF accepts no liability in respect of any material publicly posted by users of this website, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material. Any views expressed in user-submitted content are not the views of BST/BSF.
12. BST/BSF reserves the right to terminate a user’s website account if we believe you are abusing the service in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
14. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Refund Policy and Privacy Protection
Any refund requests for donations to BSF/BST that are received within 30 days are immediately refunded, unless the donation is used for a National Yagya that has been scheduled or performed.
Please be advised that donations to BSYF for a Special Yagya cannot be refunded once a Special Yagya has been scheduled for performance.
The mission of Brahmananda Saraswati Trust/Foundation is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of individuals, as well as business, professional, and community leaders. Brahmananda Saraswati Trust/Foundation (BST/BSF) is committed to four core privacy principles. We believe strongly that adherence to these principles of fair information practices is essential to our goal of maintaining trust with our members, donors and others. Applying our commitment to fair information practices means that BST/BSF adheres to the following principles to protect data.
1. We will only collect and use information for the core purposes of our organization. Individual privacy is very important. BST/BSF will only collect and use information needed to offer and fulfill the core purposes of the organization. We will be lawful and fair to the individual whose data we are storing and will retain only what we need to maintain our relationship with them. This means we will not disclose information for an unrelated purpose without the consent of the individual or by authority of law.
2. We will strive for data quality. The ability of BST/BSF to successfully implement our mission is dependent on maintaining accurate information. We will strive to keep information we hold about members, donors and others accurate.
3. We will be open about how we use data.
4. We will act with urgency on potential breaches. Accountability for protecting the people we serve is a responsibility of BST/BSF. We will promptly investigate and take the necessary measures to ensure that our established privacy protection practices are followed.